postdoctoral research fellow (f/m) in the field of Physics, Material Science or comparable field of study
197/18 – 8.3
Unter den Eichen 87
To strengthen our team in the division “Radiological Methods” in Berlin-Steglitz, starting
1st March 2019, we are looking for a
postdoctoral research fellow (f/m)
in the field of Physics, Material Science or comparable field of study
Salary group 13 TVöD
Temporary contract until 31st January 2020
Full-time / suitable as part-time employment
Join us and be part of our motivated team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Research activities in the field of 3D X-ray imaging of modern functional materials and further development of these materials
- Acquisition of third-party funded research projects
- Publication of scientific results in national and international journals as well as at conferences
- Supervision of young scientists
- Successfully completed university studies (master or diploma) in the field of physics, materials science or similar with a doctorate
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the field of advanced functional materials and/or metallic materials for additive manufacturing
- Comprehensive expertise and experience in the field of X-ray microtomography and image processing of 3D data (Avizo, VG Studio)
- Proof of scientific - peer-reviewed - publication
- Very high level of written and spoken German and English
- Interdisciplinary research at the interface between politics, economics and society
- Work in national and international networks with universities, research institutes and industrial companies
- Outstanding facilities and infrastructure
- Equal opportunities
We welcome applications per email. Please send your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 07.12.2018, quoting the reference number 197/18-8.3. Please attach detailed application documents to the email as a summarised file in PDF format (max. 20 MB). Alternatively, you can also send your application by post, to:
Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung
Referat Z.3 - Personal
Unter den Eichen 87
Please note that all application documents will only be stored and processed for the selection procedure. Upon conclusion of the selection procedure, the documents will be deleted in compliance with regulations on data privacy.
Dr. Waske will be glad to answer any specific questions you may have. Please get in touch via the telephone number +49 30 8104-1830 and/or by email to email@example.com.
BAM pursues equal opportunities. For this reason, we particularly welcome female applicants. Recognised disabled applicants with identical suitability will be selected preferentially.