27.08.2019 10:00 Uhr
29.08.2019 17:00 Uhr
Dorint Sanssouci Potsdam
Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Zerstörungsfreie Prüfung (DGZfP) (organisatorische Unterstützung)
The International Conference on Smart Monitoring, Assessment and Rehabilitation of Civil Structures, SMAR 2019, will provide a forum for international scientists, engineers, enterprisers and infrastructure managers to present and discuss the state-of-the-practice and recent advances in testing and monitoring technology, in structural modelling and assessment methods, and in the application of advanced materials for structural rehabilitation. The conference will provide a platform for exploring the potential of international cooperation.
- Structural health monitoring
- Performance and damage assessment
- Damage control, repair and strengthening
- Durability issues as related to harsh environments
- Shape memory alloys in civil structures
- Practical applications and case studies
- Visionary concepts
The Mirko Roš award will be announced to
- 1 paper in the field of “monitoring and assessment” and
- 1 paper in the field of “rehabilitation of civil structure"
Publication of Best Papers
Selected best papers will be proposed for publication in a Journal Special Issue of the Polymer Journal (online, open access) or in the Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering (Springer), dedicated to SMAR 2019 conference.
|Early bird- until June, 14th 2019:||750,00 €|
|From June 15th, 2019:||850,00 €|
|Early bird for Students:||300,00 €|
|From June 2019:||400,00 €|