25.10.2018 08:30 Uhr
25.10.2018 16:30 Uhr
9014 St. Gallen
Empa, Dr. Qun Ren, Laboratory for Biointerfaces
- Resistance to Antimicrobials
- Resistant Bacteria on Implants
- Resistance Evolution in Biofilms
- Academia: Alex O‘Neill, University of Leeds, Sebastian Zaat, AMC, Dan Andersson, Upsalla University, Rolf Kümmerli, University of Zürich
- Clinicians: Werner Albrich, KSSG
- Industry: Philipp Gruner, Medicoat, Samuele Tosatti, SuSoS
- Frank Schreiber, BAM, Germany
- Henny van der Mei, UMCG, Netherlands
- Jeremy Webb, University of Southampton, UK
- Jules Valentin, Empa, Switzerland
- Matthias Buhmann, Empa, Switzerland
- Qun Ren, Empa, Switzerland
The target audience includes microbiologists working on biofilm formation and antimicrobial resistance, material scientists developing antimicrobial biomaterials, physicians dealing with biofilm infections on implanted materials, and material companies supplying biomaterials for clinical use.
Oral and Poster Presentations
The official language of the conference is English. Depending on the number of oral and poster presentations the Organizing Committee will decide on the form of the presentation (oral or poster). Presenters should bring their talks along on USB memory stick. Posters should be no larger than DIN A0 (portrait format).
Further Information & Registration
The number of participants is limited to 75 persons.
Please register here.