24.09.2018 09:00 Uhr
26.09.2018 15:00 Uhr
Erwin Schrödinger Centre (Erwin Schrödinger-Zentrum) of Humboldt-University
Rudower Chaussee 26
Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung
Invitation and Call for Papers
Reference Materials (RMs) are among the most important tools in assuring quality and international comparability of measurement results, and their proper use is increasingly demanded in legislation, and accreditation.
The BERM symposium brings together National Metrology Institutes (NMIs), RM producers, government officials, analytical scientists, and accreditation bodies to present and discuss the latest trends and advances in the development and use of RMs and Certified Reference Materials (CRM). Participants have a unique opportunity to interact with key players and institutions from around the world that are involved in RM development, production, distribution, and use.
Oral and poster contributions are welcome and should address the following conference topics. Abstract submission is requested in electronic form online to firstname.lastname@example.org until 01 May 2018.
- Challenges in Reference Material Preparation
- Accreditation, Proficiency Testing and Data Handling
- Recent Guidance for RM Producers and Users
- Purity Assessment and qNMR
- CRMs for Industry and Nanomaterials
- CRM Developments for Food and Dietary Supplements
- Reference Materials for Health, Pharmaceuticals and Bioanalysis
- CRM Developments in Environmental Analysis
- Isotopes in Natural Matrix Reference Materials
- Speciation Analysis and Reference Materials
- Qualitative Reference Materials
- Biological Reference Materials
- Development and Commutability of CRMs for Clinical Analysis