27.06.2018 09:00 Uhr
03.07.2018 17:00 Uhr
Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung (BAM)
Unter den Eichen 87
Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung, Abteilung Zerstörungsfreie Prüfung
NDT&E in Civil Engineering and Surveying - Advanced Trainings aim to provide basic and cutting-edge knowledge on the latest development of instrumentation, principles, automation, signal processing, problem-solving techniques and case studies across multiple NDT&E-CE’s disciplines. The courses take place at the Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung (BAM) in Berlin, Germany. BAM provides a professional and independent environment allowing participants to learn the theory and to get hands on experience on state of the art equipment and methods.
- Theoretical background of NDT&E in Civil Engineering
- Classic NDE: cover meter, rebound hammer, impact echo
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
- Ultrasonic Pulse Echo (UPE)
- Passive Infrared (IR) Thermography
- Active Thermography
- Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) for chloride profiling in concrete
- Seismic methods and pile testing
- Automated and combined testing (US & GPR)
- Moisture testing and mapping
- Corrosion measurement with electrochemical methods
- Quiz and discussion
LSGI Department of Land Surveying and Geo-Informatics, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Date: 27th June - 03rd July 2018
Duration: 5 workshop days
Venue: Unter den Eichen 87, 12205 Berlin, Germany
Cost: ca. 1400 € per person, (students 650 €), including lunches, welcome and certificate award dinner
Class size: limited to 15
Stefan Maack, Larina Karger
Phone: +49 30 8401-1449, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registration for NDT&E Workshop 2018 is open. Please fill out the registration form (see below).
Cancellation: 25 € administrative costs will be charged for each cancellation made before 30th March 2018. Afterwards, 50% of the fee will be invoiced. All cancellations need to be sent by mail to email@example.com.